THE FOUR FEAR MELTERS: HOW TO SHIFT FROM FEAR TO FLOW
Interview & Workshop Led by Gregory Newman
When you're afraid, you contract.
You hold your breath. You can't think clearly. People seem distant or threatening. Choices and possibilities disappear. You're unable to make your impact. The Four Fear-Melters are simple ways you can shift from fear to flow in any moment. They allow you to access your full resourcefulness again so you can respond effectively and creatively in any situation.
During this experiential session, you'll discover:
- Why you can't think your way out of fear
- How to recognize your fear signals -- fight, flight, freeze and faint
- How to shift from fear to flow with each fear-melter
- How to combine fear-melters to shift even more quickly and easily
- How to use the fear-melters in subtle, effective ways
You'll leave this session with easy-to-use skills you can use lifelong to shift out of fear and into greater connection, creativity and collaboration. For leaders, coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and all others who want to make their full impact -- and have fun doing it.